Electronic submission of manuscripts is strongly encouraged, provided that the text, table and figures are included in a single Microsoft Word File (preferably in Time New Roman font, double line space). Submit your Orginal Research Article/Short communication/Review manuscripts as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office. A manuscript number will be mailed to the corresponding author same day or within 72 hours. The cover letter should include the corresponding author's full address and telephone/fax numbers and should be in an e-mail message sent to the Editor, with the file, whose name should begin with the first author's surname, as an attachment. The authors may also suggest four reviewers for the manuscript.
Submit your Orginal Research Article/Short communication/Review articles at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission was prepared strictly as per Instructions to Authors.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, equations, figures and tables are placed in line with text at the appropriate points under Result and Discussion Section, rather than at the end.
- The first name, last name, email and affiliation of all the authors in sentence case must be filled. Addition or Removal of any author will not be entertained after acceptance of article.
- The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.